Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Detective Frank Tripp (Character)
from "CSI: Miami" (2002)
|Related Videos (see all 233)|
- "CSI: Miami"
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- Habeas Corpse (2012) TV episode, Played by Rex Linn
- Law & Disorder (2012) TV episode, Played by Rex Linn
- At Risk (2012) TV episode, Played by Rex Linn
- Rest in Pieces (2012) TV episode, Played by Rex Linn
- No Good Deed (2012) TV episode, Played by Rex Linn
Lieutenant Horatio Caine: Five hundred dispos, we've never had a problem.
Detective Frank Tripp: You take the dope out of evidence, re-analyze it to make sure nobody pulled a switcheroo, and then cart it across town? We should just burn it at CSI.
Lieutenant Horatio Caine: Remind me to order the industrial-sized incinerator next time.
Detective Frank Tripp: Dispo route's classified. Somebody was in on the secret.
Lieutenant Horatio Caine: No such thing as a secret in Miami, Detective. Only useful information.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.