Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
David Hodges (Character)
from "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 297)|
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
... aka "CSI: Las Vegas" - South Africa (English title) (informal alternative title), USA (syndication title)
... aka "C.S.I." - USA (short title)
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- Episode #15.19 (2015) TV episode, Played by Wallace Langham
- The End Game (2015) TV episode, Played by Wallace Langham
- Under My Skin (2015) TV episode, Played by Wallace Langham
- The Last Ride (2015) TV episode, Played by Wallace Langham
- Merchants of Menace (2015) TV episode, Played by Wallace Langham
Hodges: [on seeing Nick's shirt covered in blood] Have you been shaving with a broken beer bottle?
Nick Stokes: No, no. Some drunk driver ran into a radio car at my crime scene, freaking idiot.
Hodges: Yeah, I heard you pulled the freaking idiot's friend out of a burning car.
Nick Stokes: Nothing was on fire, and I didn't pull anybody from anywhere.
Hodges: Ah, so humble. You know some people are just destined for greatness.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.