Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Adam Ross (Character)
from "CSI: NY" (2004)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 192)|
- "CSI: NY"
- Today Is Life (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Blood Actually (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Seth and Apep (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- White Gold (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Nine Thirteen (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
Adam Ross: Check this out.
[He puts a slide under the microscope]
Adam Ross: Alright, look, look. It's a piece of the moon. A moon rock. Yeah, this rock is, is from the moon.
Detective Danny Messer: From the moon?
Adam Ross: Outer space.
Detective Danny Messer: Get outta here. Wow. How did a piece of the moon end up in the alley?
Adam Ross: I-I don't know. This stuff is illegal to have and somebody went through a lot of trouble to get it. I mean I've seen this stuff listed on eBay before, you know, and most of it isn't real, but if it is short of going to the moon they would have had to steal from NASA.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.