Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Adam Ross (Character)
from "CSI: NY" (2004)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 192)|
- "CSI: NY"
- Today Is Life (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Blood Actually (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Seth and Apep (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- White Gold (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Nine Thirteen (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
[Mac notices the missing pieces in the puzzles sent to Stella]
Detective Mac Taylor: That's the Riverton building. That was my first crime scene.
Adam Ross: No way.
Detective Mac Taylor: This way my first New York apartment. This to scale?
Adam Ross: Uh, y-yeah. As-as far as I can tell.
Detective Mac Taylor: This high-rise should be much taller in relation to the Chrysler Building.
Adam Ross: How could you possibly know that?
Detective Mac Taylor: I got engaged on that roof. This puzzle's about my life.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.