Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Adam Ross (Character)
from "CSI: NY" (2004)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 192)|
- "CSI: NY"
- Today Is Life (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Blood Actually (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Seth and Apep (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- White Gold (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Nine Thirteen (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
Adam Ross: [Adam is waiting in Mac's office when he enters] Was it, um, the paper airplanes or, or the dancing? It was the dancing, wasn't it? I mean, I, I, don't have to dance and look I know I say "What up" a lot and I'll definitely limit the number of times that I say it, but you just need to tell me, Boss, what I need to do and what I don't need to do and I'll do it or I won't do it, you know, 'cause this...
Detective Mac Taylor: [interrupting] Adam, Adam, take a breath. What are you talking about?
Adam Ross: You don't know?
Detective Mac Taylor: Know what?
Adam Ross: Um, you're letting me go.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.