Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Adam Ross (Character)
from "CSI: NY" (2004)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)|
- "CSI: NY"
- Today Is Life (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Blood Actually (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Seth and Apep (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- White Gold (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Nine Thirteen (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
Adam Ross: Mac. Look, I know I've called you a genius before, but this time, I really mean it.
Mac Taylor: Why is that?
Adam Ross: Ryan Richards tried to contact his wife.
Mac Taylor: How?
Adam Ross: As you expected, he's smart enough to know that we'd be monitoring phone calls and e-mails, so he tried a more antiquated form of communication.
Mac Taylor: The U.S. Postal Service.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.