Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Adam Ross (Character)
from "CSI: NY" (2004)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 192)|
- "CSI: NY"
- Today Is Life (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Blood Actually (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Seth and Apep (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- White Gold (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
- Nine Thirteen (2013) TV episode, Played by A.J. Buckley
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: What are you working on?
Adam Ross: Oh just some trace that Sid found in the crease of our vic's mouth. Mac asked me to I.D. it.
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: Mind if I take a look?
Adam Ross: Oh, please, knock yourself out.
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: [Looks at the slide] Are you kidding me?
Adam Ross: It's krill. Pelagic, shrimp-like crustacean of the family Euphuasiid.
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: How did it get in our vic's mouth?
Adam Ross: I'm working on that. See, krill is one of the main ingredients used in salt water fish food.
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: There's an aquarium in the visitor's lounge at the hospital. Nice.
[He punches Adam in the chest]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.