Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sofia Curtis (Character)
from "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
... aka "CSI: Las Vegas" - South Africa (English title) (informal alternative title), USA (syndication title)
... aka "C.S.I." - USA (short title)
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- Father of the Bride (2011) TV episode, Played by Louise Lombard
- Dead Doll (2007) TV episode, Played by Louise Lombard
- Living Doll (2007) TV episode, Played by Louise Lombard
- The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix (2007) TV episode, Played by Louise Lombard
- Leapin' Lizards (2007) TV episode, Played by Louise Lombard
Sofia Curtis: What's the problem?
Greg Sanders: I'm fine.
Sofia Curtis: You're not.
Greg Sanders: I feel like a wuss. Grissom told me I should take a break, and I did.
Sofia Curtis: Your burn victim.
Greg Sanders: How do you get an image like that out of your mind?
Sofia Curtis: You go home. You, ah, hug your cat, your dog, your pillow. You have a beer, you watch a movie, and then you come back tomorrow.
Greg Sanders: Is that supposed to make me feel better?
Sofia Curtis: Rumor has it you used to be a pretty funny guy. Don't lose that.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.