Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sheldon Hawkes (Character)
from "CSI: NY" (2004)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)|
- "CSI: NY"
- Today Is Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- Blood Actually (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- Seth and Apep (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- White Gold (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- Nine Thirteen (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- "CSI: Miami"
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- MIA/NYC Nonstop (2004) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: Now, these abrasions were suffered while running.
Detective Stella Bonasera: Mm-hmm.
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: But... these here, tiny puncture wounds on her soles. I can't imagine what she was doing.
Detective Stella Bonasera: Do they have anything to do with cause of death?
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: No. I had Tox run a screen, results were negative. Margo Trent died because she was hit by a truck, plain and simple.
Detective Stella Bonasera: Okay. So this is no longer a case for Homicide. Flack will want to pursue a suspect for possible rape and assault charges. Why don't you collect a sex kit, send it over to DNA.
[Stella's pager beeps]
Detective Stella Bonasera: Oh. Dispatch. You know, I have a feeling it's going to be very busy day.
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: Mm-hmm.
Detective Stella Bonasera: Want to switch jobs?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.