Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sheldon Hawkes (Character)
from "CSI: Miami" (2002)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 233)|
- "CSI: NY"
- Today Is Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- Blood Actually (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- Seth and Apep (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- White Gold (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- Nine Thirteen (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- "CSI: Miami"
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- MIA/NYC Nonstop (2004) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
Tony Collins: [holds up a bowl of live centipedes, a delicacy] Want one?
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: [really grossed out] Uh, no, I ate already.
Tony Collins: [nods sympathetically] They're not for everyone
Danny Messer: I'm from the upper east side.
[Messer takes one and eats it]
Danny Messer: .
Tony Collins: Tastes like chicken, right?
Danny Messer: No.
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: [after Tony Collins walks away] I can't believe you just ate that!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.