Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sheldon Hawkes (Character)
from "CSI: Miami" (2002)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 233)|
- "CSI: NY"
- Today Is Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- Blood Actually (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- Seth and Apep (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- White Gold (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- Nine Thirteen (2013) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
- "CSI: Miami"
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- MIA/NYC Nonstop (2004) TV episode, Played by Hill Harper
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: COD is exsanguination. Fatal gunshot was here to the carotid artery. Second shot pierced her deltoid here.
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: What?
Detective Stella Bonasera: It amazes me how just on instinct, you know which shot was first.
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: [pointing to the body] Well, this is her bloody hand print, and it appears that she grabbed her shoulder in pain.
Detective Stella Bonasera: Hmm. And in order to transfer the blood, she had to already be bleeding.
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: Exactly. Now, I'm brilliant, but sometimes I get a little help.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.