Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ryan Wolfe (Character)
from "CSI: Miami" (2002)
|Photos (See all 30 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 233)|
- "CSI: Miami"
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- Habeas Corpse (2012) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Togo
- Law & Disorder (2012) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Togo
- At Risk (2012) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Togo
- Rest in Pieces (2012) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Togo
- No Good Deed (2012) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Togo
Ryan Wolfe: Oh, there he is. Nice of you to show up.
Eric Delko: What's your problem, Wolfe?
Ryan Wolfe: Must be nice to work on Delko Time. Cherry pick cases. Work when you want.
Eric Delko: I had something I had to take care of. You need any help, Calleigh?
Ryan Wolfe: Yo, Eric, it's too little, too late.
Eric Delko: If I thought you could even understand what I'm going through, I'd explain it to you.
[Calleigh steps between Eric and Ryan]
Calleigh Duquesne: Okay, You know what? That is enough. I get it.
[Turns to Eric]
Calleigh Duquesne: Eric, we are fine. If I need extra help, I will call you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.