Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Greg Sanders (Character)
from "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 297)|
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
... aka "CSI: Las Vegas" - South Africa (English title) (informal alternative title), USA (syndication title)
... aka "C.S.I." - USA (short title)
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- CSI: Immortality (2015) (2015) TV episode, Played by Eric Szmanda
- The End Game (2015) TV episode, Played by Eric Szmanda
- Under My Skin (2015) TV episode, Played by Eric Szmanda
- The Last Ride (2015) TV episode, Played by Eric Szmanda
- Merchants of Menace (2015) TV episode, Played by Eric Szmanda
- CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (2010) (VG) Played by Eric Szmanda
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Deadly Intent (2009) (VG) Played by Eric Szmanda
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Hard Evidence (2007) (VG) Played by Eric Szmanda
- CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (2006) (VG) Played by Eric Szmanda
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Dark Motives (2004) (VG) Played by Eric Szmanda (as Lab Technician Greg Sanders)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2003) (VG) Played by Eric Szmanda
Greg Sanders: Henry, my friend, you are about to have the best birthday of your life because we are taking you to the one, the only, Harry's. Hog. Hideout.
Henry Andrews: What's a Hog Hideout?
Nick Stokes: It's only the best barbecue know to mankind. It's a little bit of a drive but don't worry. Greg knows where it is.
Greg Sanders: [laughs] I thought you said you knew where it is.
Henry Andrews: [sometime later/imitating Nick] It's just a bit of a drive y'all.
Henry Andrews: Look if this place is so great then how come I've never heard of it?
Nick Stokes: Come on man. A little trust, baby. Come on it's your birthday.
Greg Sanders: Yeah.
Henry Andrews: I hate my birthdays. They always suck.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.