Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Catherine Willows (Character)
from "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)
|Photos (See all 47 | slideshow)|
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
... aka "CSI: Las Vegas" - South Africa (English title) (informal alternative title), USA (syndication title)
... aka "C.S.I." - USA (short title)
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- Frame by Frame (2013) TV episode, Played by Marg Helgenberger
- Willows in the Wind (2012) TV episode, Played by Marg Helgenberger
- Ms. Willows Regrets (2012) TV episode, Played by Marg Helgenberger
- Genetic Disorder (2011) TV episode, Played by Marg Helgenberger
- Zippered (2011) TV episode, Played by Marg Helgenberger
- CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (2010) (VG) Played by Edie Mirman
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Deadly Intent (2009) (VG) Played by Edie Mirman
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Hard Evidence (2007) (VG) Played by Edie Mirman
- CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (2006) (VG) Played by Edie Mirman
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Dark Motives (2004) (VG) Played by Marg Helgenberger (as CSI Level 3 Catherine Willows)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2003) (VG) Played by Marg Helgenberger
[after finding traces of semen on Bud Simmons' cat costume]
Catherine Willows: Okay, well, I've heard of some guys getting off in some weird ways, but humping an animal suit? Whatever happened to normal sex?
Gil Grissom: What is normal sex?
Catherine Willows: So you think it's natural for a grown human to only be intimate with a talking animal?
Gil Grissom: Well, Freud said that the only unusual sexual behavior was to have none at all. And after that, it was only a matter of opportunity and preference. And evidently, some people prefer the feel of fur to the texture of human skin.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.