Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lord Summerisle (Character)
from The Wicker Man (1973)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Welcome to the Basement"
- Great Train Robbery and the Red Balloon (2014) TV episode, Played by Christopher Lee
- The Wicker Man (2013) TV episode, Played by Christopher Lee
- "A History of Horror with Mark Gatiss"
- Home Counties Horror (2010) TV episode, Played by Christopher Lee
Sergeant Howie: Your lordship seems strangely... unconcerned.
Lord Summerisle: Well I'm confident your suspicions are wrong, Sergeant. We don't commit murder here. We're a deeply religious people.
Sergeant Howie: Religious? With ruined churches, no ministers, no priests... and children dancing naked!
Lord Summerisle: They do love their divinity lessons.
Sergeant Howie: [outraged] But they are... are *naked*!
Lord Summerisle: Naturally! It's much too dangerous to jump through the fire with your clothes on!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.