Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Annie Who?
- "I'm your number one fan!"
- Stop... Hammertime!
- Face-Off: Most frightning nurse
- Which Movie Villain's Views/Aims...
- Who are you?
- "Yeah, I'm talking to you, Travis Bickle"
- Female Villains in the American Film Institute's Top 50 ...
- I would NOT want to be the object of HER affection.
- Bad Nurses
Annie Wilkes (Character)
from Misery (1990)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Three Kings (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane (as Stewie Wilkes)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Roseanne Barr/Deee-lite (1991) TV episode, Played by Roseanne Barr
- Misery (1990) Played by Kathy Bates
- Misery: Diagnosing Annie Wilkes (2007) (V) Played by Kathy Bates
- San Sebastián 2005: Crónica de Carlos Boyero (2005) (TV) Played by Kathy Bates
Paul Sheldon: [holding a rolled-up page of his manuscript] Remember how for all those years, nobody knew who Misery's real father was, or if they'd ever be reunited? It's all right here. Does she finally marry Ian, or will it be Winthorne? It's all right here.
[lights a match and with it, lights the page]
Annie Wilkes: Paul you can't!
[drops her glass]
Paul Sheldon: [Still holding the burning page] Why not? I learned it from you.
[Puts the burning page down onto his manuscript, already on the floor, burning it]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.