Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Bad Nurses
- I would NOT want to be the object of HER affection.
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- "I'm your number one fan!"
- Most Memorable Character to win Oscar Best Actress in past 24 Years
- Which Movie Villain's Views/Aims...
- Who Is The Nastiest Villain?
- Friday face-off: Most frightning nurse
- Biographies of Characters from Movies
- Female Villains in the American Film Institute's Top 50 ...
Annie Wilkes (Character)
from Misery (1990)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Three Kings (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane (as Stewie Wilkes)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Roseanne Barr/Deee-lite (1991) TV episode, Played by Roseanne Barr
- Misery (1990) Played by Kathy Bates
- Misery: Diagnosing Annie Wilkes (2007) (V) Played by Kathy Bates
- San Sebastián 2005: Crónica de Carlos Boyero (2005) (TV) Played by Kathy Bates
Annie Wilkes: When I was growing up in Bakersfield, my favourite thing in the whole world was to go to the movies on Saturday afternoons for the Chapter Plays.
Paul Sheldon: [nodding] Cliffhangers.
Annie Wilkes: [shouting] I know that, Mr. Man! They also called them serials. I'm not stupid ya know... Anyway, my favourite was Rocketman, and once it was a no breaks chapter. The bad guy stuck him in a car on a mountain road and knocked him out and welded the door shut and tore out the brakes and started him to his death...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.