Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Annie Wilkes (Character)
from Misery (1990)
- I would NOT want to be the object of HER affection.
- Who are you?
- Female Villains in the American Film Institute's Top 50 ...
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- PG rated Insults, R rated Intentions
- Who Is The Nastiest Villain?
- Most Memorable Character to win Oscar Best Actress in past 24 Years
- Bad Nurses
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Three Kings (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane (as Stewie Wilkes)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Roseanne Barr/Deee-lite (1991) TV episode, Played by Roseanne Barr
- Misery (1990) Played by Kathy Bates
- Misery: Diagnosing Annie Wilkes (2007) (V) Played by Kathy Bates
- San Sebastián 2005: Crónica de Carlos Boyero (2005) (TV) Played by Kathy Bates
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.