Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Biographies of Characters from Movies
- PG rated Insults, R rated Intentions
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- Female Villains in the American Film Institute's Top 50 ...
- I would NOT want to be the object of HER affection.
- Who Is The Nastiest Villain?
- Bad Nurses
- Most Memorable Character to win Oscar Best Actress in past 24 Years
- "I'm your number one fan!"
- Who are you?
Annie Wilkes (Character)
from Misery (1990)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Three Kings (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane (as Stewie Wilkes)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Roseanne Barr/Deee-lite (1991) TV episode, Played by Roseanne Barr
- Misery (1990) Played by Kathy Bates
- Misery: Diagnosing Annie Wilkes (2007) (V) Played by Kathy Bates
- San Sebastián 2005: Crónica de Carlos Boyero (2005) (TV) Played by Kathy Bates
Paul Sheldon: [holding a page of his manuscript] Do you remember for all those years, nobody ever knew who Misery's real father was, or will they ever be reunited? It's all right here. Does she finally marry Ian, or will it be Winthorne? It's all right here.
Paul Sheldon: [lights a match]
Annie Wilkes: Paul you can't!
Annie Wilkes: [drops her glass]
Paul Sheldon: Why not? I learn it from you.
Paul Sheldon: [Burns his manuscript]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.