Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Frank Sullivan (Character)
from Frequency (2000)
|Photos (See all 26 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Signal Loss (2017) TV episode, Played by Riley Smith
- Harmonic (2017) TV episode, Played by Riley Smith
- Negative Copy (2017) TV episode, Played by Riley Smith
- The Edison Effect (2017) TV episode, Played by Riley Smith
- Gray Line (2016) TV episode, Played by Riley Smith
- Frequency (2000) Played by Dennis Quaid
Frank Sullivan: John, say hello to my wife Julia.
John Sullivan: Hi.
Julia Sullivan: Hi John. Frank tells me you're a cop.
John Sullivan: Yeah, that's right.
Julia Sullivan: My six year old keeps telling us he wants to be a policeman right after he retires from the majors. We just bought him a badge and a whistle for his birthday.
John Sullivan: Yeah, I remember I used to play cops and robbers all the time, and y - my mom wouldn't let me have a toy gun.
Julia Sullivan: Sounds like your mom and I would get along.
John Sullivan: Yeah, she's pretty special. I'm real proud of her.
Julia Sullivan: I bet she's proud of you too, being a cop and all.
John Sullivan: I hope so. I hope she knows how much I love her.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.