Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nina Banks (Character)
from Father of the Bride (1991)
|Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Father of the Bride Part II (1995) Played by Diane Keaton
- Father of the Bride (1991) Played by Diane Keaton
- Father's Little Dividend (1951) Played by Joan Bennett (as Ellie Banks)
... aka "Laugh Track: Father's Little Dividend" - USA (video title (redubbed comic version))
- Father of the Bride (1950) Played by Joan Bennett (as Ellie Banks)
- Amélie (2001) Played by Joan Bennett (as Ellie Banks)
... aka "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" - France (original title)
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by Joan Bennett (as Ellie Banks)
Ben Banks: Can't be June. I've got my final. Why not May?
Ellie Banks: May's too early.
Tommy Banks: July's out. I'm going to camp.
Kay Banks: This isn't a kids party. It's my wedding and my friends.
Stanley T. Banks: Ellie, what did you mean by?
Kay Banks: No one has to raise a finger. When the time comes, I'll do everything. And I mean everything.
Ellie Banks: I can imagine that.
Ben Banks: I'm not going.
Kay Banks: Listen! I don't care if you come or not!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.