Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nina Banks (Character)
from Father of the Bride (1991)
|Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Father of the Bride Part II (1995) Played by Diane Keaton
- Father of the Bride (1991) Played by Diane Keaton
- Father's Little Dividend (1951) Played by Joan Bennett (as Ellie Banks)
... aka "Laugh Track: Father's Little Dividend" - USA (video title (redubbed comic version))
- Father of the Bride (1950) Played by Joan Bennett (as Ellie Banks)
- Amélie (2001) Played by Joan Bennett (as Ellie Banks)
... aka "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" - France (original title)
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by Joan Bennett (as Ellie Banks)
Nina Banks: Matty, what's going on?
Matty Banks: May I be excused?
Nina Banks: No, no sir. You may NOT be excused.
[George gets up to leave]
Nina Banks: George?
George Banks: The guy offered me $10,000 to be out of the house in ten days.
Nina Banks: The guy offered you $10,000 to out of the house in ten days?
John MacKenzie: I hope you took it, George.
Matty Banks: He did. And he threw in Mom's favorite dishes just to close the deal.
Nina Banks: George!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.