Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from 101 Dalmatians (1961)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- "101 Dalmatians: The Series"
... aka "101 Dalmatians" - USA (short title)
- Dalmatian Vacation, Part 3: Dearly Beloved (1998) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie
- Dalmatian Vacation, Part 2: Cross-Country Calamity (1998) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie
- Dalmatian Vacation, Part 1: Road Warriors (1998) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie
- Good Neighbor Cruella/Animal House Party (1998) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie
- Dog Food Day Afternoon/Spot's Fairy God-Chicken (1998) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie
- 101 Dalmatians (1961) Played by Barbara Beaird
... aka "One Hundred and One Dalmatians" - USA (original title)
... aka "Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians" - USA (alternative title)
Cadpig: Why can't you run for mayor? You're charismatic, you talk a lot, you're bossy, you're always telling people what to do...
Lucky: Okay, okay, I get your point!
Cadpig: I can even be your personal image consultant. I love manipulating the truth.
Rolly: And I can be your advisor.
Spot: And I can manage your campaign. I have a neck for seeing trouble coming.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.