Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from 101 Dalmatians (1961)
- "101 Dalmatians: The Series"
... aka "101 Dalmatians" - USA (short title)
- Jurassic Bark/My Fair Moochie (1998) TV episode, Played by Cree Summer
- The Making of... (1998) TV episode, Played by Cree Summer
- Channels/Un-lucky (1998) TV episode, Played by Cree Summer
- Every Little Crooked Nanny/Cone Head (1998) TV episode, Played by Cree Summer
- Coup DeVil (1998) TV episode, Played by Cree Summer
- 101 Dalmatians (1961) Played by Queenie Leonard
... aka "One Hundred and One Dalmatians" - USA (original title)
... aka "Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians" - USA (alternative title)
Princess: When Nanny milked me this morning, her hands nearly froze my udders off!
Duchess: When are we getting those heated milking gloves you promised us?
Lucky: Vice-Vice-Vice Mayor Spot is hard at work on that.
Spot: Yeah, and we got a finance committee extrapolating a freezability report on...
Lucky: [dissolve to the pups in a new place] What did you say?
Spot: I was hoping you knew.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.