Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Aileen Wuornos (Character)
from Monster (2003)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Reel Crime/Real Story" Played by Heather Leonardi
- Monster (2012) TV episode, Played by Cree Ivey (as Teen Aileen Wuornos) / Elizabeth Kronenberger (as Young Aileen Wuornos)
- "Deadly Women"
- Predators (2008) TV episode, Played by Kate Ryerson
- Monster (2003) Played by Charlize Theron (as Aileen) / Kaitlin Riley (as Teenage Aileen) / Cree Ivey (as 7-Year-Old Aileen)
- Aileen Wuornos (2003) TV episode, Played by Donna Jay Fulks
- Mass Murder (2002) (V) Played by Kelly Hill
- Damsel of Death (2002) Played by Jacqueline Giroux / Christy Oldham
- Overkill: The Aileen Wuornos Story (1992) (TV) Played by Jean Smart
Selby: Thanks Lee.
Aileen: No problem.
Aileen: How's your arm?
Selby: It's okay. It's kinda white and it smells kinda weird too.
Selby: Was it okay?
Aileen: Yeah it was fine - cause I knew I was coming home to you.
[Aileen nods her head yes]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.