Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Max Bialystock (Character)
from The Producers (1967)
|Photos (See all 39 | slideshow)||Videos|
- The Producers (2012) (V) Played by Richard Kind
- "Erlebnis Österreich"
- Alles in Bewegung - Das neue Ronacher (2008) TV episode, Played by Cornelius Obonya
- The Producers (2005) Played by Nathan Lane
- "Broadway: The American Musical"
- Putting It Together: 1980-Present (2004) TV episode, Played by Nathan Lane
- "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
- Mel's Offer (2004) TV episode, Played by Lewis J. Stadlen
- The Producers (1967) Played by Zero Mostel
... aka "Mel Brooks' The Producers" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Role Model: Gene Wilder (2008) (TV) Played by Zero Mostel
- Hitler: The Comedy Years (2007) (TV) Played by Zero Mostel
- "La mandrágora"
- Episode dated 28 April 2007 (2007) TV episode, Played by Nathan Lane / Santiago Segura
- Episode dated 20 September 2006 (2006) TV episode, Played by Santiago Segura
- "The Dick Cavett Show"
- Robert Altman/Peter Bogdanovich/Mel Brooks/Frank Capra (1972) TV episode, Played by Zero Mostel (as Max Bialystock from film THE PRODUCERS)
Max Bialystock: Roger, did you have a chance to read "Springtime for Hitler?"
Roger De Bris: [emerges from behind a partition wearing a dress] Remarkable, remarkable! A stunning piece of work.
Leo Bloom: [under his breath] Max... he's wearing a dress.
Max Bialystock: No kidding.
Roger De Bris: Did you know, I never knew that the Third Reich meant Germany. I mean it's just drenched with historical goodies like that... Oh dear, you're staring at my dress. I should explain. We are going to the choreographer's ball tonight and there's a prize for the best costume.
Carmen Giya: And we always win!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.