Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Leo Bloom (Character)
from The Producers (1968)
|Photos (See all 21 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Hitler: The Comedy Years (2007) (TV) Played by Gene Wilder
- "La mandrágora"
- Episode dated 28 April 2007 (2007) TV episode, Played by Matthew Broderick / José Mota
- Episode dated 20 September 2006 (2006) TV episode, Played by José Mota
- "Broadway: The American Musical"
- Putting It Together: 1980-Present (2004) TV episode, Played by Matthew Broderick
Max Bialystock: Listen Roger, I know we sent it to you only this morning, but did you get a chance yet to read "Springtime for Hitler?"
Roger De Bris: Read it? I devoured it! And I find it remarkable, REMARKABLE! I feel it is a very important piece drenched with historical goodies. I for one, for instance, never realized that the Third Reich meant Germany.
Max Bialystock: Yeah, how 'bout that? Then you'll do it?
Roger De Bris: Do it? Of course not. It's not my kind of thing, I mean, Max please... World War II? Oooh... too dark, too depressing.
Roger De Bris: [sung] The theatre's so obsessed / With dramas so depressed / It's hard to sell a ticket on Broadway / Shows should be more pretty / Shows should be more witty / Shows should be more...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.