Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Leo Bloom (Character)
from The Producers (1967)
|Photos (See all 36 | slideshow)||Videos|
- The Producers (2012) (V) Played by Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- The Producers (2005) Played by Matthew Broderick
- "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
- Mel's Offer (2004) TV episode, Played by Don Stephenson
- The Producers (1967) Played by Gene Wilder
... aka "Mel Brooks' The Producers" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Hitler: The Comedy Years (2007) (TV) Played by Gene Wilder
- "La mandrágora"
- Episode dated 28 April 2007 (2007) TV episode, Played by Matthew Broderick / José Mota
- Episode dated 20 September 2006 (2006) TV episode, Played by José Mota
- "Broadway: The American Musical"
- Putting It Together: 1980-Present (2004) TV episode, Played by Matthew Broderick
- "The Dick Cavett Show"
- Robert Altman/Peter Bogdanovich/Mel Brooks/Frank Capra (1972) TV episode, Played by Gene Wilder (as Leopold 'Leo' Bloom)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.