Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Police Lt. Ed Ryker (Character)
from "The Rookies" (1972)
- "The Rookies"
- Journey to Oblivion (1976) TV episode, Played by Gerald S. O'Loughlin (as Lt. Ed Ryker)
- Deliver Me from Innocence (1976) TV episode, Played by Gerald S. O'Loughlin (as Lt. Ed Ryker)
- Blue Movie, Blue Death (1976) TV episode, Played by Gerald S. O'Loughlin (as Lt. Ed Ryker)
- The Mugging (1976) TV episode, Played by Gerald S. O'Loughlin (as Lt. Ed Ryker)
- From Out of the Darkness (1976) TV episode, Played by Gerald S. O'Loughlin (as Lt. Ed Ryker)
Lt. Ryker: [enters the hospital room] Can we talk?
Jill Danko: [looks away] About what, Lieutenant?
Lt. Ryker: About me, Mrs. Danko. I have a job I do fairly well and like. I live comfortably. I eat well, too well perhaps. I'm not happy anymore. You wanna know the reason why? I'm sure I'm not gonna wait for the answer. It's you. You're making my life miserable, Mrs. Danko.
Jill Danko: I don't want any pep talks, Lieutenant.
Lt. Ryker: Well good, because I'm not gonna give any. I would like to talk to you as a friend. That's a role that was given to me by you and your husband some time ago and it's one that I am not ready to relinquish just yet. Don't bother insulting me. Not until I've said what I came to.
[Jill closes the book in her lap and crosses her arms over her chest defiantly]
Lt. Ryker: You've been mourning the death of an unborn child and keep looking for reasons. I don't have any, but do know the name of the disease that's killing two healthy young people and its called self-pity.
Jill Danko: [shouts] Are you quite finished?
Lt. Ryker: No. I'm not finished. Where have you been all of your professional life? You're a nurse.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.