Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Truman Capote (Character)
from Capote (2005)
|Photos (See all 34 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Promiscuous Marilyn (2017) Played by Kurt Levy
- "Late Night with Seth Meyers"
- Liam Hemsworth/John Mulaney/Mutemath/Emily Armstrong (2015) TV episode, Played by Conner O'Malley
- "A Crime to Remember"
- Who Killed Mr. Woodward? (2013) TV episode, Played by Nathan Myers
- Hey, Boo: Harper Lee and 'To Kill a Mockingbird' (2010) Played by Bob Mayer
- Beautiful Darling (2010) Played by Patton Oswalt
... aka "Beautiful Darling: The Life and Times of Candy Darling" - USA (alternative title)
- "Life on Mars"
- The Simple Secret of the Note in Us All (2009) TV episode, Played by Michael J. Burg
- Watchmen (2009) Played by Greg Armstrong-Morris
... aka "Watchmen: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "Great American Authors: Since 1650" (2007) TV series Played by Tom Kimball
- Unser Reigen (2006) (TV) Played by Gustav-Peter Wöhler
- Infamous (2006) Played by Toby Jones / Zachary Burnett (as Young Truman)
- Making Capote: Concept to Script (2006) (V) Played by Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Truman Capote: Answered Prayers (2006) (V) Played by Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Capote (2005) Played by Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Shortcut to Happiness (2003) Played by John Hills
... aka "The Devil and Daniel Webster" - USA (original title)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Jonny Moseley/Outkast (2002) TV episode, Played by Horatio Sanz
- Julian Bond/Tom Waits, Brick (1977) TV episode, Played by John Belushi
- The Audrey Hepburn Story (2000) (TV) Played by Michael J. Burg
- Isn't She Great (2000) Played by Sam Street
- 54 (1998) Played by Louis Negin
... aka "Fifty-Four" - , International (English title) (alternative spelling)
... aka "Studio 54" - International (English title) (informal title), USA (working title)
... aka "Studio Fifty-Four" - International (English title) (informal title)
- "American Playhouse"
- Tru (1992) TV episode, Played by Robert Morse
- "Growing Pains"
- Happy Halloween: Part 2 (1990) TV episode, Played by Van Epperson
- Christmas Carol (1978) (TV) Played by Rich Little (as Truman Capote as Tiny Tim)
... aka "Rich Little's Christmas Carol" - USA (complete title)
- Annie Hall (1977) Played by Truman Capote / Truman Capote (as Truman Capote Look-Alike)
- Dirtymouth (1970) Played by Edward Grace (as Capote)
Truman Capote: I had lunch with Jimmy Baldwin the other day.
Party date: How is he?
Truman Capote: He's lovely, he's a lovely man. And he told me the plot of his new book. And he said, "I just wanted to make sure it's not one of those problem novels," you know. And I said , "Jimmy. Your book is about a Negro homosexual who's in love with a Jew. Wouldn't you call that a problem?"
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.