Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Truman Capote (Character)
from Capote (2005)
|Photos (See all 31 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Ever After Night (2017) Played by William Preston Bowling
- Promiscuous Marilyn (2015) Played by Kurt Levy
- "A Crime to Remember"
- Who Killed Mr. Woodward? (2013) TV episode, Played by Nathan Myers
- Hey, Boo: Harper Lee and 'To Kill a Mockingbird' (2010) Played by Bob Mayer / Bob Mayer
- Beautiful Darling (2010) Played by Patton Oswalt
... aka "Beautiful Darling: The Life and Times of Candy Darling" - USA (alternative title)
- "Life on Mars"
- The Simple Secret of the Note in Us All (2009) TV episode, Played by Michael J. Burg
- Watchmen (2009) Played by Greg Armstrong-Morris
... aka "Watchmen: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "Great American Authors: Since 1650" (2007) TV series Played by Tom Kimball
- Unser Reigen (2006) (TV) Played by Gustav-Peter Wöhler
- Infamous (2006) Played by Toby Jones / Zachary Burnett (as Young Truman)
- Capote (2005) Played by Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Shortcut to Happiness (2003) Played by John Hills
... aka "The Devil and Daniel Webster" - USA (original title)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Jonny Moseley/Outkast (2002) TV episode, Played by Horatio Sanz
- Julian Bond/Tom Waits, Brick (1977) TV episode, Played by John Belushi
- The Audrey Hepburn Story (2000) (TV) Played by Michael J. Burg
- Isn't She Great (2000) Played by Sam Street
- 54 (1998) Played by Louis Negin
- "American Playhouse"
- Tru (1992) TV episode, Played by Robert Morse
- "Growing Pains"
- Happy Halloween: Part 2 (1990) TV episode, Played by Van Epperson
- Christmas Carol (1978) (TV) Played by Rich Little (as Truman Capote as Tiny Tim)
... aka "Rich Little's Christmas Carol" - USA (complete title)
- Annie Hall (1977) Played by Truman Capote / Truman Capote (as Truman Capote Look-Alike)
- Dirtymouth (1970) Played by Edward Grace (as Capote)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.