Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Joan Wilder (Character)
from Romancing the Stone (1984)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)|
- "Gylne tider"
- Episode #4.4 (2010) TV episode, Played by Kathleen Turner
- "20 to 1"
- Magnificent Movies (2006) TV episode, Played by Kathleen Turner
- The 75th Annual Academy Awards (2003) (TV) Played by Kathleen Turner
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Kathleen Turner
- "The Directors"
- The Films of Robert Zemeckis (????) TV episode, Played by Kathleen Turner
[the Jewel is woken up by Joan chipping away at the bars of their cell with a two-by-four plank]
Jewel: What are you doing?
Joan Wilder: In my last novel, 'Angelina and the Savage Secret' Angelina used a nail file to chip away at the bars of her cell to remove them and escape to freedom.
Jewel: How long did this take?
Joan Wilder: Two pages.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.