Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Joan Wilder (Character)
from Romancing the Stone (1984)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Gylne tider"
- Episode #4.4 (2010) TV episode, Played by Kathleen Turner
- "20 to 1"
- Magnificent Movies (2006) TV episode, Played by Kathleen Turner
- The 75th Annual Academy Awards (2003) (TV) Played by Kathleen Turner
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Kathleen Turner
- "The Directors"
- The Films of Robert Zemeckis (????) TV episode, Played by Kathleen Turner
Jack Colton: Why does everything got to be your way?
Joan Wilder: My way? It wasn't my idea to take off and sail around the world with you on your boat for the last six months!
Jewel: I like this. You talk to each other like this often?
Jack Colton: [to the Jewel] Well, let me tell you what I had to put up. Three months ago, we're moored off the Canary Islands, midnight, sound asleep. A boat of three crazed Joan Wilder fans decide that they want the anchor of the Angeline for a souvenir! We were drifting for days!
Joan Wilder: Well, do you remember the incident at Gibraltar, Jack?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.