Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Geoffrey Chaucer (Character)
from A Knight's Tale (2001)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Mark Steel Lectures"
- Geoffrey Chaucer (2006) TV episode, Played by Martin Hyder
- A Knight's Tale (2001) Played by Paul Bettany
... aka "Rock You!" - Japan (English title)
- Novelle licenziose di vergini vogliose (1973) Played by Paolo Casella
- Tales of Canterbury (1973) Played by Franco Mazzieri
... aka "Canterbury n° 2 - Nuove storie d'amore del '300" - Italy (original title)
- The Canterbury Tales (1972) Played by Pier Paolo Pasolini
... aka "I racconti di Canterbury" - Italy (original title)
- "Canterbury Tales"
- The Wife of Bath's Tale/The Clerk's Tale (1969) TV episode, Played by William Squire (as Chaucer)
Chaucer: Geoffrey Chaucer's the name, writing's the game.
[Turns away, turns back]
Chaucer: Chaucer? Geoffrey Chaucer, the writer?
Chaucer: A what?
Chaucer: A wha- a what? A writer. You know, I write, with ink and parchment. For a penny I'll scribble you anything you want. From summons, decrees, edicts, warrants, patence of nobility. I've even been know to jot down a poem or two if the muse descends. You've probably read my book? the Book of the Duchess?
[They look at each other, shake their heads]
Chaucer: Fine. Well, it was allegorical.
Roland: Well, we won't hold that against you, that's for every man to decide for himself.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.