Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Geoffrey Chaucer (Character)
from A Knight's Tale (2001)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Mark Steel Lectures"
- Geoffrey Chaucer (2006) TV episode, Played by Martin Hyder
- A Knight's Tale (2001) Played by Paul Bettany
... aka "Rock You!" - Japan (English title)
- Novelle licenziose di vergini vogliose (1973) Played by Paolo Casella
- Tales of Canterbury (1973) Played by Franco Mazzieri
... aka "Canterbury n° 2 - Nuove storie d'amore del '300" - Italy (original title)
- The Canterbury Tales (1972) Played by Pier Paolo Pasolini
... aka "I racconti di Canterbury" - Italy (original title)
- "Canterbury Tales"
- The Wife of Bath's Tale/The Clerk's Tale (1969) TV episode, Played by William Squire (as Chaucer)
[Keeping beat for a dance lesson]
Chaucer: And one and two and three and four and your hands should be light like a birdie on a branch. And one and two and three and four and Wat doesn't lead he follows like a girl.
[Wat punches him. Scene changes, and Chaucer now has a tissue stuck up one nostril]
Chaucer: And one and two and twirlie twirlie twirlie! And one and two and you're still getting it wrong! And one and two and three and four you can hit me all day cause you punch like a... what?
Roland: A girl!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.