Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Geoffrey Chaucer (Character)
from A Knight's Tale (2001)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Mark Steel Lectures"
- Geoffrey Chaucer (2006) TV episode, Played by Martin Hyder
- A Knight's Tale (2001) Played by Paul Bettany
... aka "Rock You!" - Japan (English title)
- Novelle licenziose di vergini vogliose (1973) Played by Paolo Casella
- Tales of Canterbury (1973) Played by Franco Mazzieri
... aka "Canterbury n° 2 - Nuove storie d'amore del '300" - Italy (original title)
- The Canterbury Tales (1972) Played by Pier Paolo Pasolini
... aka "I racconti di Canterbury" - Italy (original title)
- "Canterbury Tales"
- The Wife of Bath's Tale/The Clerk's Tale (1969) TV episode, Played by William Squire (as Chaucer)
William: Oi sir, what are you doing?
Chaucer: Uh... trudging. You know, trudging?
Chaucer: To trudge: the slow, weary, depressing yet determined walk of a man who has nothing left in life except the impulse to simply soldier on.
William: Uhhh... were you robbed?
Chaucer: [laughs] Funny really, yes, but at the same time a huge resounding no. It's more of an... involuntary vow of poverty... really.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.