Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. John Dolittle (Character)
from Doctor Dolittle (1998)
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Voyages of Young Doctor Dolittle (2011) (TV) Played by Tim Curry (as Doctor Dolittle) / Jenn Reese (as Young Doctor Dolittle)
- Doctor Dolittle (2010) (V) Played by Addison Collins (as Doctor Dolittle)
- Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "DR.2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "DR2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Doctor Dolittle (1998) Played by Eddie Murphy / Raymond Matthew Mason (as 3-Year-Old John Dolittle) / Dari Gerard Smith (as 5-Year-Old John Dolittle)
- "Doctor Dolittle"
- A Hatful of Rabbit (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Tomb of the Phoenix Bird (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Barnyard Rumble (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Near Sighted Bull (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- High Flying Hippo (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- Doctor Dolittle (1967) Played by Rex Harrison
- "The Simpsons"
- 'Cue Detective (2015) TV episode, Played by Rex Harrison
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Rex Harrison
Dr. John Dolittle: [to a 26-year-old intern who has summoned him to the hospital at 2 AM to deal with a difficult patient] ... You spend all your time here, right? Probably grab your naps curled up in the break room; Little occasional nookie with one of the interns in the closet. But I have a real life, and I'd appreciate it if you only call me down here when there's a REAL emergency. If one of my patients comes in carrying his own head, call me. If somebody comes in with a bicycle halfway up their ass, call me. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.