Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. John Dolittle (Character)
from Doctor Dolittle (1998)
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- The Voyages of Young Doctor Dolittle (2011) (TV) Played by Tim Curry (as Doctor Dolittle) / Jenn Reese (as Young Doctor Dolittle)
- Doctor Dolittle (2010) (V) Played by Addison Collins (as Doctor Dolittle)
- Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "DR.2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "DR2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Doctor Dolittle (1998) Played by Eddie Murphy / Raymond Matthew Mason (as 3-Year-Old John Dolittle) / Dari Gerard Smith (as 5-Year-Old John Dolittle)
- "Doctor Dolittle"
- A Hatful of Rabbit (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Tomb of the Phoenix Bird (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Barnyard Rumble (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Near Sighted Bull (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- High Flying Hippo (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- Doctor Dolittle (1967) Played by Rex Harrison
- "The Simpsons"
- 'Cue Detective (2015) TV episode, Played by Rex Harrison
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Rex Harrison
Emma Fairfax: What are you trying to say?
Dr. Dolittle: What?
Emma Fairfax: I mean, why don't you say what you mean?
Dr. Dolittle: What do you mean, say what I mean?
Emma Fairfax: [singing] For a month or more/I have listened and dreamed/While the moon has glistened and a million stars have gleamed/Waiting/
Dr. Dolittle: Waiting?
Emma Fairfax: Waiting/
Dr. Dolittle: What for?
Emma Fairfax: What for!/For a man I know who is clever and kind/But a man who never, ever seems to know his mind/Waiting/Waiting/Waiting for you to say you like me/Or hate me/Or miss me/Or kiss me/Or something/But nothing!/Nothing do you say at all!/Little wonder I feel sorely/Neglected/Unwanted/Rejected/And small/Little more than two feet tall!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.