Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. John Dolittle (Character)
from Doctor Dolittle (1998)
|Photos (See all 25 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "DR.2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "DR2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Doctor Dolittle (1998) Played by Eddie Murphy / Raymond Matthew Mason (as 3-Year-Old John Dolittle) / Dari Gerard Smith (as 5-Year-Old John Dolittle)
- "Doctor Dolittle"
- A Hatful of Rabbit (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Tomb of the Phoenix Bird (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Barnyard Rumble (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Near Sighted Bull (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- High Flying Hippo (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- Doctor Dolittle (1967) Played by Rex Harrison
- "The Simpsons"
- 'Cue Detective (2015) TV episode, Played by Rex Harrison
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Rex Harrison
Dr. John Dolittle: ...You're suffering from obsessive-compulsive behavior...
Compulsive Dog: [bouncing like a pogo stick] Throw the ball!
Dr. John Dolittle: When you want the ball, think about something else...
Compulsive Dog: Don't say anything more! Throw the ball!
Dr. John Dolittle: You need to relax your mind...
Compulsive Dog: You're the person. You throw the ball. I'm the dog. I get it. Simple as that. I swear, I'll pee on your carpet. Please, please, please, throw the ball. Shut up and throw the ball. Am I alone here? Am I all by myself? Am I in ANOTHER UNIVERSE?
Lucky: THROW THE DAMN BALL!
[John resignedly does so]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.