Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. John Dolittle (Character)
from Doctor Dolittle (1998)
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle (2019) Played by Robert Downey Jr.
- The Voyages of Young Doctor Dolittle (2011) (TV) Played by Tim Curry (as Doctor Dolittle) / Jenn Reese (as Young Doctor Dolittle)
- Doctor Dolittle (2010) (V) Played by Addison Collins (as Doctor Dolittle)
- Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "DR.2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "DR2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Doctor Dolittle (1998) Played by Eddie Murphy / Raymond Matthew Mason (as 3-Year-Old John Dolittle) / Dari Gerard Smith (as 5-Year-Old John Dolittle)
- "The Voyages of Dr. Dolittle" (1984) TV series Played by John Stephenson (as Dr. Dolittle)
- "Doctor Dolittle"
- A Hatful of Rabbit (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Tomb of the Phoenix Bird (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Barnyard Rumble (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Near Sighted Bull (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- High Flying Hippo (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- Doctor Dolittle (1967) Played by Rex Harrison
- "The Simpsons"
- 'Cue Detective (2015) TV episode, Played by Rex Harrison
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Rex Harrison
Rodney: [Rodney's cage is strapped to the top of John's Range-Rover, which is cruising down the highway] ... Come on, Doc! I'm getting whisker-whipped up here! Hey - this is cruel to animals!
Dr. John Dolittle: One more word, and I'm letting you out! I'll leave you in the wild! With the REAL animals! See how much talk you do when squirrels are kickin' your ass in!
Rodney: Fine, then I'll just sing!
[proceeds to sing Bob Dylan's "Blowin' In the Wind," way out of tune]
Rodney: ..."The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind..."
Dr. John Dolittle: SHUT UP!
[turns the radio way up]
Rodney: [singing] ... This guinea pig is blowin' in the wind!
Dr. John Dolittle: I can't hear you! I'm groovin'!
Rodney: ...Why do they call me "guinea pig," anyway? I'm not Italian, and I'm not pork...!
See more »