Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. John Dolittle (Character)
from Doctor Dolittle (1967)
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "DR.2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "DR2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Doctor Dolittle (1998) Played by Eddie Murphy / Raymond Matthew Mason (as 3-Year-Old John Dolittle) / Dari Gerard Smith (as 5-Year-Old John Dolittle)
- "Doctor Dolittle"
- A Hatful of Rabbit (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Tomb of the Phoenix Bird (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Barnyard Rumble (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Near Sighted Bull (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- High Flying Hippo (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- Doctor Dolittle (1967) Played by Rex Harrison
Rodney: [on telephone] Hey, honey, feeling better?
Dr. John Dolittle: Who's this?
Rodney: I'll give you a hint: I'm cute, I'm furry, and I make five hundred babies a year!
Dr. John Dolittle: Rodney. Get back in your cage.
Rodney: What's up with that trap behind the fridge? You trying to kill me?
Dr. John Dolittle: Never mind that. Get your little furry ass back in your cage. Now. I don't want your droppings on... Bye-bye.
[to security guard]
Dr. John Dolittle: My son Rodney. Little hairy boy, sleeps in the cage. I have to keep him in the cage because he has hygiene problems.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.