Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. John Dolittle (Character)
from Doctor Dolittle (1967)
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "DR.2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "DR2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Doctor Dolittle (1998) Played by Eddie Murphy / Raymond Matthew Mason (as 3-Year-Old John Dolittle) / Dari Gerard Smith (as 5-Year-Old John Dolittle)
- "Doctor Dolittle"
- A Hatful of Rabbit (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Tomb of the Phoenix Bird (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Barnyard Rumble (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- The Near Sighted Bull (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- High Flying Hippo (1970) TV episode, Played by Bob Holt
- Doctor Dolittle (1967) Played by Rex Harrison
Rat #1: [John has just arrived at the home of his old friend, Sam Litvack, for a CAT scan] ... What's your problem?
Rat #2: Your face.
Rat #1: I'll hit you so hard, you'll see 10 more of me.
Rat #2: It already SMELLS like 10 more of you. So just bring it on, cheese-eater... Hey, you gerbil!
Rat #1: [They both notice John staring at them for the first time] ... What are YOU looking at?
Dr. John Dolittle: I'm just looking at a couple of greasy rats fighting over some garbage.
Rat #2: Come HERE and say that, you 4-eyed bubble-headed doofus biped! I'll get bubonic on your ass!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.