Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Danvers Carew (Character)
from Mary Reilly (1996)
- Jekyll (2007) Played by Mike Baldridge (as Dr. Derik Carew)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2003) (TV) Played by David Warner
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2002) (V) Played by E. John Edmonds
- Jekyll & Hyde: The Musical (2001) (TV) Played by Barrie Ingham
- Mary Reilly (1996) Played by Ciarán Hinds
- Jekyll and Hyde... Together Again (1982) Played by Michael McGuire (as Dr. Carew)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1980) (TV) Played by Desmond Llewelyn
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931) Played by Halliwell Hobbes (as Brigadier-General Carew)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1920/II) Played by Leslie Austin (as Danvers Carew)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1920/I) Played by Brandon Hurst (as Sir George Carewe)
Sir George Carew: In devoting yourself to others, Jekyll, aren't you neglecting the development of your own life?
Sir George Carew, Dr. Henry Jekyll: Isn't it by serving others that one develops oneself, Sir George?
Sir George Carew: Which self? A man has two two - as he has two hands. Because I use my right hand, Should I never use my left?
[Carew pointedly moves both hands indepemdently, making his point known to the whole table]
Sir George Carew: Your really strong man fears nothing. It is the weak one that is afraid of - - experience.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.