Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Danvers Carew (Character)
from Mary Reilly (1996)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2017) Played by Scott J. Miller
- Jekyll (2007) Played by Mike Baldridge (as Dr. Derik Carew)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2003) (TV) Played by David Warner
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2002) (V) Played by E. John Edmonds
- Jekyll & Hyde: The Musical (2001) (TV) Played by Barrie Ingham
- Mary Reilly (1996) Played by Ciarán Hinds
- Jekyll and Hyde... Together Again (1982) Played by Michael McGuire (as Dr. Carew)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1980) (TV) Played by Desmond Llewelyn
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931) Played by Halliwell Hobbes (as Brigadier-General Carew)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1920/II) Played by Leslie Austin (as Danvers Carew)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1920/I) Played by Brandon Hurst (as Sir George Carewe)
Lord Theodore Savage: It's a waste of time. Who does this Jekyll think he is.
General Lord Glossop: Impertinence like that in the army would have earned him a good flogging.
Mr. John Utterson, Esq.: The perfect way to stamp out any nasty signs of progress eh General?
General Lord Glossop: Absolutely.
Rupert, the 14th Bishop of Basingstoke: He's tinkering with a man's soul and I don't like it. He's lucky we are living in modern times. Today's penalties for heresy are not what they should be.
Mr. John Utterson, Esq.: Then we should thank the good Lord that we have you to represent modern times, your Grace.
Lord Theodore Savage: If Jekyll is as sensible as you say he is then what is he doing trying to save paupers and madmen? What possible use is that? I've lived in St. James for sixty years and I've never even seen a pauper or a madman.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.