Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Danvers Carew (Character)
from Mary Reilly (1996)
- Jekyll (2007) Played by Mike Baldridge (as Dr. Derik Carew)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2003) (TV) Played by David Warner
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2002) (V) Played by E. John Edmonds
- Jekyll & Hyde: The Musical (2001) (TV) Played by Barrie Ingham
- Mary Reilly (1996) Played by Ciarán Hinds
- Jekyll and Hyde... Together Again (1982) Played by Michael McGuire (as Dr. Carew)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1980) (TV) Played by Desmond Llewelyn
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931) Played by Halliwell Hobbes (as Brigadier-General Sir Danvers Carew)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1920/II) Played by Leslie Austin (as Danvers Carew)
Jekyll: [after explaining his theory to the board of Saint Jude's] A volunteer, I hope.
Right Honourable Sir Archibald Proops: A volunteer mental patient?
Right Honourable Sir Archibald Proops: Very good.
Jekyll: A man of whom society has already abandoned. An inmate of this prison...
Sir Danvers Carew: Prison? Now, Henry...
Lady Elizabeth Beaconsfield: And you would perform your surgery on this pitiful creature's brain?
Jekyll: No. As I've already explained to this aghust body: my treatment takes the form of rare drugs, precisely combined, and administered through hypodermic injection!
Rupert, the 14th Bishop of Basingstoke: WHAT?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.