Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which Movie Characters Do You Feel Most Sorry For ?
- I Wouldn't Do That If I Were You...
- Troubled Teens
- Tragic Movie Figures
- Movie Characters That Descend into Insanity
- Colourful Characters
- Female Title Characters, Part 1
- Worst thing about foods/drinks/snacks in theaters?
- Favorite Chloë Grace Moretz character
Carrie White (Character)
from Carrie (1976)
|Photos (See all 45 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Remake Hollywood Great Again! (2016) Played by Alea Figueroa (as Carrie)
- Monster Therapy (2014) Played by Mieko Beyer (as Carrie)
- "Ladies of Rap"
- Horror Freaks (2013) TV episode, Played by Michelle Glavan (as Carrie)
- Carrie (2013) Played by Chloë Grace Moretz / Skyler Wexler (as Young Carrie)
- The Real World: Serial Killers (2008) Played by Tressa White
- Carrie (2002) (TV) Played by Jodelle Ferland (as Little Carrie) / Angela Bettis (as Carietta 'Carrie' White)
- Carrie (1976) Played by Sissy Spacek (as Carrie)
- "The Frame"
- Remakes (2013) TV episode, Played by Chloë Grace Moretz
- A Night at the Movies: The Horrors of Stephen King (2011) (TV) Played by Sissy Spacek
- Stephen King: Fear, Fame and Fortune (2000) TV episode, Played by Sissy Spacek
- The Rage: Carrie 2 (1999) Played by Sissy Spacek
Miss Collins: Carrie? Carrie. Carrie, what's the matter? What happened?
Miss Collins: Was it one of the girls? Did one of the girls do something to you?
Miss Collins: What is it, then? You can trust me, you know that? Would you tell me?
Carrie: I got invited to the prom.
Miss Collins: That's great! That's fantastic! So what are you down here moping around for?
Carrie: Tommy Ross asked me.
Miss Collins: That's even better. He's really cute, huh?
Carrie: I know who he goes around with. They're just trying to trick me again. I know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.