Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Carrie White (Character)
from Carrie (1976)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)|
- Monster Therapy (2014) Played by Mieko Beyer (as Carrie)
- Carrie (2013) Played by Chloë Grace Moretz / Skyler Wexler (as Young Carrie)
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Housemates of Horror (2012) TV episode, Played by Noël Wells (as Carrie)
- The Problem with Jeggings (2011) TV episode, Played by Elisa Pupko (as Carrie)
- The Real World: Serial Killers (2008) Played by Tressa White
- Dissociative (2008) Played by Katrina E. Perkins / Remy Bogna (as Young Carrie White)
- Carrie (2002) (TV) Played by Jodelle Ferland (as Little Carrie) / Angela Bettis (as Carietta 'Carrie' White)
- Carrie (1976) Played by Sissy Spacek (as Carrie)
- A Night at the Movies: The Horrors of Stephen King (2011) (TV) Played by Sissy Spacek
- Stephen King: Fear, Fame and Fortune (2000) TV episode, Played by Sissy Spacek
- The Rage: Carrie 2 (1999) Played by Sissy Spacek
Margaret White: You've gone so far astray, I fear for you.
Carrie White: You really think I'm going to burn in hell, Momma, just for going to my prom?
Margaret White: I don't want to think about what's going to happen to you. Sin knows you now. It will find you.
Carrie White: Momma...
Margaret White: Your sin will find you, Carrie, and when it does, not even Jesus can help you.
Carrie White: [exasperated] Jesus will help me. He will help me if I really need him.
Margaret White: Not if he doesn't love you anymore.
Carrie White: Jesus loves everybody, Momma - even me!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.