Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- I Wouldn't Do That If I Were You...
- Preferred Movie Ending?
- I'm not anti-social. I'm just not social
- Tragic Movie Figures
- Colourful Characters
- Troubled Teens
- Female Title Characters, Part 1
- Loneliest Movie Characters
- Worst thing about foods/drinks/snacks in theaters?
Carrie White (Character)
from Carrie (1976)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Monster Therapy (2014) Played by Mieko Beyer (as Carrie)
- Carrie (2013) Played by Chloë Grace Moretz / Skyler Wexler (as Young Carrie)
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Housemates of Horror (2012) TV episode, Played by Noël Wells (as Carrie)
- The Problem with Jeggings (2011) TV episode, Played by Elisa Pupko (as Carrie)
- The Real World: Serial Killers (2008) Played by Tressa White
- Dissociative (2008) Played by Katrina E. Perkins / Remy Bogna (as Young Carrie White)
- Carrie (2002) (TV) Played by Jodelle Ferland (as Little Carrie) / Angela Bettis (as Carietta 'Carrie' White)
- Carrie (1976) Played by Sissy Spacek (as Carrie)
- A Night at the Movies: The Horrors of Stephen King (2011) (TV) Played by Sissy Spacek
- Stephen King: Fear, Fame and Fortune (2000) TV episode, Played by Sissy Spacek
- The Rage: Carrie 2 (1999) Played by Sissy Spacek
Margaret White: He's not coming.
Carrie: He is coming, Mama. Now stop it. I'm nervous enough.
Margaret White: No, he's not coming. He's not gonna come.
[Scratches her own face]
Carrie: Go away!
[Margaret slaps herself]
Carrie: Stop it, Mama!
[Margaret pulls her own hair]
Carrie: Stop hurting yourself, Mama!
Margaret White: He's gonna laugh at you. They're all gonna laugh at you!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.