Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Most Badass Female Character from Game of Thrones
- Smartest "Game of Thrones" Character
- "Game of Thrones": Character Additions
- Intriguing "Game of Thrones" Minor Characters
- Who Do You WISH to Die in Next Season of Game of Thrones?
- What Game of Thrones character will die in season 6?
- "Game of Thrones" — Favorite House Word
- Grumpy Old Women
- Which house from Game of Thrones would you like to be a part of?
- "Game of Thrones" Season 6 — Memorable Moments
Olenna Tyrell (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 55)|
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode #7.1 (2017) TV episode, Played by Diana Rigg
- The Winds of Winter (2016) TV episode, Played by Diana Rigg
- The Broken Man (2016) TV episode, Played by Diana Rigg
- Blood of My Blood (2016) TV episode, Played by Diana Rigg
- Book of the Stranger (2016) TV episode, Played by Diana Rigg
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Invitation to the Set (2012) (V) Played by Diana Rigg
Lord Varys: I choose my allies carefully, and my enemies more carefully still.
Lady Olenna Tyrell: Which is Sansa Stark?
Lord Varys: Neither. A babe in the woods. I admired her father.
Lady Olenna Tyrell: Yes, Ned Stark had many admirers. And how many stepped forward when the executioner came for his head?
Lord Varys: I could not help Lord Stark. Perhaps I can help his daughter.
Lady Olenna Tyrell: How?
Lord Varys: You're not the only one who has taken an interest in her.
Lady Olenna Tyrell: That's hardly surprising. She's a beautiful girl with a famous name.
Lord Varys: Indeed. She'd make a lovely match for the right suitor.
Lady Olenna Tyrell: It almost feels as if you're about to arrive at the point.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.