Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Olenna Tyrell (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 54)|
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- The Gift (2015) TV episode, Played by Diana Rigg
- Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken (2015) TV episode, Played by Diana Rigg
- Oathkeeper (2014) TV episode, Played by Diana Rigg
- Breaker of Chains (2014) TV episode, Played by Diana Rigg
- The Lion and the Rose (2014) TV episode, Played by Diana Rigg
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Invitation to the Set (2012) (V) Played by Diana Rigg
[at the wedding of Sansa and Tyrion, Olenna Tyrell sums up the complex family tree that will result from the impending marriages of Joffrey, Margaery, Loras and Cersei]
Lady Olenna Tyrell: [to Loras] So, their son will be your nephew after you're wed to Cersei, of course. And you will be the king's stepfather and brother-in-law.
[Loras looks annoyed and upset. He does not respond]
Lady Olenna Tyrell: [to Margaery] When you marry the king, Joffrey's mother will become his sister-in-law. And your son will be Loras'... nephew? Grandson? I'm not sure. But your brother will become your father-in-law, that much is beyond dispute.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.