Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Seinfeld" (1989)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee"
- The Over-Cheer (2014) TV episode, Played by Wayne Knight
- "Frank TV"
- Franksgiving (2007) TV episode, Played by Frank Caliendo
- The Finale (1998) TV episode, Played by Wayne Knight
- The Bookstore (1998) TV episode, Played by Wayne Knight
- The Cartoon (1998) TV episode, Played by Wayne Knight
- The Reverse Peephole (1998) TV episode, Played by Wayne Knight
- The Betrayal (1997) TV episode, Played by Wayne Knight
- Dexter's Date (1996) TV episode, Played by Googy Gress
George Costanza: [George and Jerry are seated as guests on "The Merv Griffin Show"] So, they're flying the tiny instruments in from El Paso.
Cosmo Kramer: El Paso, I spent a month there one night.
Newman: [laughing hard] El Paso!
Jerry Seinfeld: What's he here for?
Cosmo Kramer: He takes some of the pressure off of me. So Jerry what's going on with you? I understand there's a young lady in your life. Hmmm
Jerry Seinfeld: Actually it's kind of a funny story.She has this amazing toy collection and last night I finally got to play with them.
Cosmo Kramer: Well it sounds like things are progressing. Do I hear wedding bells?
Newman: Are you married right now?
[Kramer slaps Newman]
Jerry Seinfeld: Actually she doesn't even know about the toys. I gave her the wrong kind of medicine and I guess she passed out.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.