Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Elaine Benes (Character)
from "Seinfeld" (1989)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- "Frank TV"
- Franksgiving (2007) TV episode, Played by Frank Caliendo
- Scenes from the Roundtable (2007) (V) Played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus
... aka "Seinfeld: Roundtable" - USA (informal title)
- The Finale (1998) TV episode, Played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- The Chronicle (1998) TV episode, Played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- The Puerto Rican Day (1998) TV episode, Played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- The Maid (1998) TV episode, Played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- The Frogger (1998) TV episode, Played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Sexo en serie (2008) (TV) Played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Highlights of a Hundred (1995) TV episode, Played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Elaine: Here's one. I borrowed Puddy's car and all the presets on his radio were Christian rock stations.
George Costanza: I like Christian rock. It's very positive. It's not like those real musicians who think they're so cool and hip.
Elaine: So you think Puddy actually believes in something?
Jerry: It's a used car, he probably never changed the presets.
Elaine: Yes, he is lazy.
Jerry: Plus, he probably doesn't know how to program the buttons.
Elaine: Yes, he is dumb.
Jerry: So you prefer dumb and lazy to religious?
Elaine: Dumb and lazy, I understand.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.