Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Brad Majors (Character)
from The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let's Do the Time Warp Again (2016) (TV) Played by Ryan McCartan
- Rocky Horror Show Live (2015) Played by Ben Forster
- The Rocky Horror Birthday Show (2015) Played by Yeray Vázquez
- Don't Dream It, Be It: The Search for the 35th Anniversary Shadowcast: Part I (2010) (V) Played by Tom Amici
- An-tici-pation: The Search for the 35th Anniversary Shadowcast, Part II (2010) (V) Played by Tom Amici
- The Late Night, Double Feature, Picture-in-Picture Show (2010) (V) Played by Tom Amici
- The Rocky Horror Tribute Show (2006) (V) Played by Adrian Edmondson
- Shock Treatment (1981) Played by Cliff De Young
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) Played by Barry Bostwick
- "Welcome to the Basement"
- Lost Highway (2012) TV episode, Played by Barry Bostwick
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Barry Bostwick
- "That's Hollywood"
- Cult Classics (1981) TV episode, Played by Cliff De Young
- Fame (1980) Played by Barry Bostwick
Magenta: How sentimental.
Riff Raff: And also presumptuous of you. You see, when I said that 'we' were to return to Transylvania, I referred only to Magenta and myself. I'm sorry, however, if you found my words misleading, but you see, you are to remain here, in spirit, anyway.
Dr. Everett Scott: Great heavens! That's a laser!
Riff Raff: Yes, Dr. Scott. A laser capable of emitting a beam of pure anti-matter.
Brad: You mean, you're going to kill him? What's his crime?
Dr. Everett Scott: You saw what became of Eddie. Society must be protected.
Riff Raff: Exactly, Dr. Scott. And now, Frank N. Furter, your time has come. Say good-bye to all of this... and hello to oblivion.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.