Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Mortal Kombat (1992) (VG)
- Mortal Kombat X (2015) (VG) Played by Michael McConnohie
- Mortal Kombat (2011) (VG) Played by Michael McConnohie
... aka "Mortal Kombat 9" - USA (alternative title)
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (2008) (VG) Played by Michael McConnohie
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (2002) (VG) Played by Richard Divizio
- Mortal Kombat: Special Forces (2000) (VG) Played by David Allen
- Mortal Kombat Trilogy (1996) (VG) Played by Richard Divizio / Richard Divizio (as MK1 Kano)
- Mortal Kombat 3 (1995) (VG) Played by Richard Divizio
- Mortal Kombat (1992) (VG) Played by Richard Divizio
- "Robot Chicken"
- Robot Chicken's ATM Christmas Special (2012) TV episode, Played by Skeet Ulrich
- Wreck-It Ralph (2012) Played by Brian Kesinger (as Cyborg)
... aka "Sugar Rush" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "Mortal Kombat"
- Cyrax and Sektor (2011) TV episode, Played by Darren Shahlavi
- Jax, Sonya and Kano: Part 2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Darren Shahlavi
- Jax, Sonya and Kano: Part 1 (2011) TV episode, Played by Darren Shahlavi
- "Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm"
... aka "Mortal Kombat: The Animated Series" - USA (alternative title)
- Amends (1996) TV episode, Played by Michael Des Barres
- Familiar Red (1996) TV episode, Played by Michael Des Barres
- Mortal Kombat: The Live Tour (1996) (V) Played by Joseph Acavedo / Mark Chemeleski (as Kano #2)
- Mortal Kombat (1995) Played by Trevor Goddard
Clyde: Question, Ralph. We've been asking you to Bad-Anon for years now, and tonight you finally show up. Why is that?
Wreck-It Ralph: I dunno, I just felt like coming. I mean, I suppose it has something to do with the fact that uh... well, today's the 30th anniversary of my game.
Saitine: Happy anniversary, Ralph.
Wreck-It Ralph: Thanks Satan.
Saitine: Uh, it's "Saitine".
Wreck-It Ralph: Got it. But here's the thing... I don't wanna be the bad guy anymore.
[the Bad-Anon members gasp]
Cyborg: You can't mess with the program, Ralph!
M. Bison: You're not going Turbo, are you?
Wreck-It Ralph: Turbo? No, I'm not going Turbo! Common guys! Is it "Turbo" to want a friend? Or a medal? Or a piece of pie every once and awhile? Is it "Turbo" to want more out of life?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.