Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Larry Daley (Character)
from Night at the Museum (2006)
|Photos (See all 47 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014) Played by Ben Stiller
- "Robot Chicken"
- Major League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2011) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
... aka "Magic Mirror" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Episode #41.18 (2009) TV episode, Played by Ben Stiller
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009) Played by Ben Stiller
... aka "Night at the Museum 2" - Australia, Singapore (English title), UK, USA (working title)
... aka "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian - The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Night Museum 2" - Japan (English title)
- The Making of 'Night at the Museum' (2007) (V) Played by Ben Stiller
- Bringing the Museum to Life (2007) (V) Played by Ben Stiller
- Historical Threads: The Costumes of 'Night at the Museum' (2007) (V) Played by Ben Stiller
- Night at the Museum (2006) Played by Ben Stiller
... aka "Night at the Museum: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Night Museum" - Japan (English title)
Larry: [to the monkey, Dexter] Oh, hey, Dexter. I'm just locking up. Do you want in?
[Dexter walks in and climbs up to his tree]
Larry: [Dexter smiles from the tree, holding a set of baby toy keys] I don't think so. Looks like Uncle Larry pulled a fast one on little Dexy.
[locks up the entrance to the Hall of African Mammals]
Larry: Those are baby keys for a little baby. So have fun playing with your little baby keys, little baby monkey. Maybe tomorrow, I'll bring you a little baby "diapie" so you can go poo-poo in it. Then, I'll change it for you. Then I'll tickle you 'cause you're a cute little baby. Will you cry all night about how Uncle Larry fooled you? Told you there was a storm comin'.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.