Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Larry Daley (Character)
from Night at the Museum (2006)
|Photos (See all 46 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014) Played by Ben Stiller
- "Robot Chicken"
- Major League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2011) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
... aka "Magic Mirror" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Episode #41.18 (2009) TV episode, Played by Ben Stiller
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009) Played by Ben Stiller
... aka "Night at the Museum 2" - Australia, Singapore (English title), UK, USA (working title)
... aka "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian - The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Night Museum 2" - Japan (English title)
- The Making of 'Night at the Museum' (2007) (V) Played by Ben Stiller
- Bringing the Museum to Life (2007) (V) Played by Ben Stiller
- Historical Threads: The Costumes of 'Night at the Museum' (2007) (V) Played by Ben Stiller
- Night at the Museum (2006) Played by Ben Stiller
... aka "Night at the Museum: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Night Museum" - Japan (English title)
Larry Daley: Great, well, I'll give you the combination after you give him back!
[reaches for the tablet]
Kah Mun Rah: How dare you! If you touch that again I shall kill you right now. Do not touch this.
[makes a line in front of the hourglass with his hand]
Kah Mun Rah: This is a 'No-Touching' zone!
Larry Daley: Good, well, then...
[reaches for it]
Kah Mun Rah: Oh my GOD! I can't believe you reached across like that again! I can't even believe it! Oh, God! I want to kill you right now! If you didn't know this combination, you would be so dead right now, it would be unbelievable!
Larry Daley: Great, well, I do know the combination...
Kah Mun Rah: [making a line with his arm] DON't CROSS THIS LINE with your hand!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.