Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charles Logan (Character)
from "24" (2001)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 385)|
- Day 8: 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Gregory Itzin
- Day 8: 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Gregory Itzin
- Day 8: 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Gregory Itzin
- Day 8: 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Gregory Itzin
- Day 8: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Gregory Itzin
Jack Bauer: What are the names of your co-conspirators?
Charles Logan: There are no co-conspirators, because there is no conspir...
Jack Bauer: [interrupts, yelling] WALT CUMMINGS! CHRISTOPHER HENDERSON, and James Nathanson have all admitted to being part of this conspiracy, now they are dead! Right before Christopher Henderson died, he acknowledged that there were others, what are their names?
Charles Logan: A man will say anything under torture, this won't mean a thing.
Jack Bauer: Mr. Logan, I'm not here to torture you, but you are gonna tell what i want to know, or so help me god, I will kill you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.