Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charles Logan (Character)
from "24" (2001)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 385)|
- Day 8: 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Gregory Itzin
- Day 8: 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Gregory Itzin
- Day 8: 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Gregory Itzin
- Day 8: 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Gregory Itzin
- Day 8: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Gregory Itzin
President Charles Logan: [after agent Pierce is beaten up by Logan's men, Logan offers to allow Pierce to remain a Secret Service agent elsewhere if he keeps his mouth shut] "... Is my offer acceptable to you?"
Aaron Pierce: [Pierce, tied to a chair] "There is nothing that you have said or done that is acceptable to me in the least. You're a traitor to this country and a disgrace to your office. And it's my duty to see that you're brought to justice for what you've done. Is there anything else, Charles?"
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.