Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Chase Edmunds (Character)
from "24" (2001)
- Day 3: 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. (2004) TV episode, Played by James Badge Dale
- Day 3: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (2004) TV episode, Played by James Badge Dale
- Day 3: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. (2004) TV episode, Played by James Badge Dale
- Day 3: 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. (2004) TV episode, Played by James Badge Dale
- Day 3: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. (2004) TV episode, Played by James Badge Dale
Kim Bauer: [Chase sees Kim working alone in a computer room and he sneaks up behind her and hugs her] You scared me.
Chase Edmunds: [Smiling] What are you doing in here?
Kim Bauer: I'm refreshing a drive, so what's going on with Salazar? Were you there when it happened?
Chase Edmunds: [Kisses her forehead] Yeah it was pretty crazy
Kim Bauer: How's my dad taking it?
Chase Edmunds: not too bad.
Kim Bauer: [referring to them secretly dating] good because I was thinking of telling him today.
Chase Edmunds: OK, but today might not be the best day to tell him.
Kim Bauer: [Insisting] No "day" is a good day to tell him that we've been dating. We agreed we'd tell him after six months, why don't we just tell him and get it over with.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.