Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Erin Driscoll (Character)
from "24" (2001)
- Day 4: 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. (2005) TV episode, Played by Alberta Watson
- Day 4: 5:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. (2005) TV episode, Played by Alberta Watson
- Day 4: 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. (2005) TV episode, Played by Alberta Watson
- Day 4: 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. (2005) TV episode, Played by Alberta Watson
- Day 4: 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. (2005) TV episode, Played by Alberta Watson
James Heller: Maybe you should go home.
Erin Driscoll: I'm afraid to.
James Heller: [Long pause] When my wife Susan died, I didn't deal with it at all. Actually, I went to work the next day. I remember thinking to myself, "That's life. Quit feeling sorry for yourself. Get over it, get on with it". A few weeks later, I answered a call from an old friend of Susan's who did not know she had died.
James Heller: And when I heard myself saying "Susan has passed away", when I actually said those words, it hit me. All the pain I was trying to shut out just overwhelmed me. Erin, you can't keep it inside. You cry, you blame God. You blame yourself and then you cry some more. And all the while you let your friends help you. It's pretty simple. Very painful. And I am so, so sorry for you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.