Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dina Araz (Character)
from "24" (2001)
- Day 4: 8:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. (2005) TV episode, Played by Shohreh Aghdashloo
- Day 4: 5:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. (2005) TV episode, Played by Shohreh Aghdashloo
- Day 4: 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. (2005) TV episode, Played by Shohreh Aghdashloo
- Day 4: 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. (2005) TV episode, Played by Shohreh Aghdashloo
- Day 4: 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. (2005) TV episode, Played by Shohreh Aghdashloo
[Navi has Behrooz hostage in an enclosed area but is very confident]
Tony Almeida: Let's try to open up a negotiation.
Dina Araz: My husband won't negotiate.
Tony Almeida: Why is that?
Dina Araz: He doesn't need to. He has to assume I have agreed to help you in return for my son's safety.
Tony Almeida: Well, he can't stay down there with him forever.
Dina Araz: He won't. In two hours, all the reactors will have gone critical. After that, it won't matter what I tell you, and he can kill my son. I am only helping you to save his life. I believe in our cause, and if you can't save my son, I am happy to see the reactors melt down.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.