Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Virginia Woolf (Character)
from The Hours (2002)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Lives and Deaths of the Poets (2011) Played by Sharon Carpenter-Rose
- "Muchachada nui"
- Episode #4.13 (2010) TV episode, Played by Joaquín Reyes
- Episode #4.11 (2010) TV episode, Played by Joaquín Reyes
- Episode #4.7 (2010) TV episode, Played by Joaquín Reyes
- London (2004) (TV) Played by Harriet Walter
- The Hours (2002) Played by Nicole Kidman
- "Art That Shook the World"
- Virginia Woolf's Orlando (2002) TV episode, Played by Joley Richardson
- Tom & Viv (1994) Played by Joanna McCallum
- A Room of One's Own (1991) (TV) Played by Eileen Atkins
- "Ten Great Writers of the Modern World"
... aka "The Modern World: Ten Great Writers" - UK (original title)
- Virginia Woolf's 'Mrs. Dalloway' (1988) TV episode, Played by Eileen Atkins
- "Une femme, une époque"
- Virginia Woolf (1981) TV episode, Played by Maud Rayer
Virginia Woolf: This is my right; it is the right of every human being. I choose not the suffocating anesthetic of the suburbs, but the violent jolt of the Capital, that is my choice. The meanest patient, yes, even the very lowest is allowed some say in the matter of her own prescription. Thereby she defines her humanity. I wish, for your sake, Leonard, I could be happy in this quietness.
Virginia Woolf: But if it is a choice between Richmond and death, I choose death.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.