Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Virginia Woolf (Character)
from The Hours (2002)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Life in Squares" Played by Lydia Leonard
- Episode #1.1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Catherine McCormack
- "Doll & Em"
- Episode #2.4 (2015) TV episode, Played by Erica Fae
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- Episode #4.1 (2013) TV episode, Played by Christina Carty
- Episode #1.2 (2013) TV episode, Played by Sharon Horgan
- Lives and Deaths of the Poets (2011) Played by Sharon Carpenter-Rose
- The Solitude (2011) Played by Lydia Muijen
- "Muchachada nui"
- Episode #4.13 (2010) TV episode, Played by Joaquín Reyes
- Episode #4.11 (2010) TV episode, Played by Joaquín Reyes
- Episode #4.7 (2010) TV episode, Played by Joaquín Reyes
- London (2004) (TV) Played by Harriet Walter
- The Hours (2002) Played by Nicole Kidman
- "Art That Shook the World"
- Virginia Woolf's Orlando (2002) TV episode, Played by Joley Richardson
- The War Within: A Portrait of Virginia Woolf (1996) Played by Anna Massey
- Tom & Viv (1994) Played by Joanna McCallum
- A Room of One's Own (1991) (TV) Played by Eileen Atkins
- "Ten Great Writers of the Modern World"
... aka "The Modern World: Ten Great Writers" - UK (original title)
- Virginia Woolf's 'Mrs. Dalloway' (1988) TV episode, Played by Eileen Atkins
- "Une femme, une époque"
- Virginia Woolf (1981) TV episode, Played by Maud Rayer
Virginia Woolf: Dear Leonard. To look life in the face, always, to look life in the face and to know it for what it is. At last to know it, to love it for what it is, and then, to put it away. Leonard, always the years between us, always the years. Always the love. Always the hours. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.