Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Madagascar (2005)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- Penguins of Madagascar (2014) Played by Tom McGrath
- "The Penguins of Madagascar"
- The Penguin Who Loved Me (2013) TV episode, Played by Tom McGrath
- Tunnel of Love (2013) TV episode, Played by Tom McGrath
- Marble Jar Head/Good Night and Good Chuck (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom McGrath
- Best Laid Plaintains/Skipper Makes Perfect (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom McGrath
- P.E.L.T./Private and the Winky Factory (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom McGrath
- Madly Madagascar (2013) (V) Played by Tom McGrath
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (2012) Played by Tom McGrath
- The Penguins of Madagascar: Operation - DVD Premiere (2010) (V) Played by Tom McGrath
- Merry Madagascar (2009) (TV) Played by Tom McGrath
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) Played by Tom McGrath
... aka "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa - The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Madagascar 2" - Japan (English title)
- The Madagascar Penguins in a Christmas Caper (2005) Played by Tom McGrath
- Madagascar (2005) Played by Tom McGrath
Kowalski: Okay, let's get stupid!
[Turns on degausser on Private; he falls unconscious]
Kowalski: Private? Are you all right?
Skipper: Rico, my medical supplies.
[Rico coughs up two rubber gloves; Skipper slaps Private with them until he's conscious]
Private: Ooh, is that a cotton candy machine? I like cotton candy.
[Goes to machine and gets shocked]
Kowalski: Eureka! Stupid mission accomplished!
Skipper: All we need to do now is to point him towards the hornet's nest and...
Private: Oh, pretty shiny light machine.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.